TIZO MINERAL SUNSCREENS
Age Defying Fusion
UVA and UVB is also known as solar radiation. Exposure to solar radiation can result in dry, damaged skin with a higher risk of pigmentation changes, fine lines and wrinkles as well as skin cancer.
The daily use of a chemical free sunscreen on both the face and body is recommended to protect the skin from solar radiation. TIZO mineral sunscreens are free of chemicals, oils, preservatives, and parabens. They are gentle enough to use post aesthetic procedure and on sensitive or compromised skin.
We offer a variety of TIZO mineral sunscreens for the face and body, both with or without a universal tint.
BIOCORNEUM® is the only advanced scar treatment with FDA-Cleared SilishieldTM patented crosslinking medical grade silicone and SPF 30 that:
- prevents and minimizes the formation of hypertrophic scars
- decreases the appearance of old scars
- protects scars from sun exposure’s darkening effects
- dries quickly to adhere to skin for 12 to 24 hours
BIOCORNEUM can be used on scars post-surgical and cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds and burns. The product can be effective on old or new scars.
What is SilishieldTM Patented Crosslinking Silicone?
Silishield is an FDA-Cleared Technology that advances the benefits of traditional silicone sheeting through the comfort and ease of a gel. The patented crosslinking silicone in Biocorneum creates an invisible shield that feels like a “second skin” and helps to reduce the appearance of scars. This product can reduce redness and discoloration, soften and flatten new and older hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from surgical procedures, injuries and burns.
Easy, Effective Care for Scar Recovery
- FDA-Cleared SilishieldTM Technology plus SPF 30 sunscreen
- Silky-smooth clear gel is simple to apply and dries quickly
- Forms a breathable, flexible protective shield that moves like a second skin
- Self-adhering – won’t peel, no tape required
- Ideal for skin that must flex a lot (such as around joints), irregular surfaces, as well as large scar areas
- Ideal for face, neck, chest, hands, and other areas exposed to the sun
- Once dry, continues to work when makeup, lotion, or additional SPF protection is applied over it
- Can be combined with other treatment options your physician recommends
- Suitable for children over the age of 6 months