Breast revision is a corrective surgery to resolve unsatisfactory results due to technical or medical complications from a prior breast procedure. A breast revision in Houston is also ideal for any woman who had a successful augmentation, but who desires a further change or to revert to her native breast size. It takes skilled hands to perform revision surgery, and Dr. Lind is a master of this custom procedure.
Why should you undergo breast revision surgery in Houston?
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts after breast augmentation surgery, you may choose to undergo a revision. Some of the reasons our patients come to us at the Lind Institute of Plastic Surgery include:
- The shell on a silicone implant has ruptured
- The breasts have begun to feel hard
- A saline implant has ruptured and deflated
- A patient may be experiencing pain
- Implants have shifted out of position
- The edge of the implant shell is visible under the skin
- The implants are old and need to be replaced
- The patient is unhappy with her breast size
- The patient’s skin and tissue have contracted around the implant